Leasing Agent: Cardinal Oaks - Beaumont
Cardinal Oaks - Beaumont
Job Posted: 9/16/19
- Conduct all leasing activities at the property, responding to telephone inquiries, providing tours of apartments and amenities, following up with prospects, and coordinating all move-ins.
- Perform telephone market surveys and physical shops of competitors.
- Recommend strategies and programs for on-site marketing activity.
- Develop and monitor merchant/neighborhood referral programs for move-in packets, newsletters, and resident retention.
- Initiate sales outreach plans including but not limited to new development, community management, internal and external communication, and support.
- Recommend programs and strategies to increase qualified traffic and closing ratios.
- Maintain passing e-shop, phone shop, and physical shop scores.
- Inspect apartments with the new residents at move in and complete all the necessary paperwork.
- Support Community Assistant with tracking renewals, lease expirations, and notices to vacate.
- Collect and accurately process and report receipt of application fees, security deposits, rents and other fees.
- Accurately process and report receipt of application fees, security deposits, rents and other fees.
- Keep files, desk, and leasing area organized.Comply with all Fair Housing regulations, Tax Compliance regulations, and other laws as they relate to property specific guidelines and occupancy standards.
- Inspect models each morning, ensure models/mini-models are stacked with refreshments, lights on and show ready.
- Customer Service.
- Assist in planning of resident functions.
- Walk the property for curb appeal and overall property appearance.
- Provide excellent customer service and display courteous and professional attitude toward all customers.
- Maintain availability for resident functions, community affiliated events and weekends.
- Perform other duties as required.
Please email resume to email@example.com