Maintenance Supervisor: Cardinal Oaks - Beaumont
Cardinal Oaks - Beaumont
Job Posted: 9/13/19
- Must be able to handle plumbing repairs, tile work, HVAC equipment, appliance repair, carpentry repairs, electrical repair and all facets of apartment make-ready.
- Must be able to operate common maintenance related tools including but not limited to: key machine, augers, lead detector, ampere meter, volt meter, recovery machine, manifold gauges, charging cylinders, steam clean/shampoo machine, spray paint rig, electric saws, cordless screwdriver, drill, air conditioners, boiler, water heaters, chlorine test kit, various screwdrivers, nut drivers set, pliers, various wrenches, wire crimping/stripping tool, diagonal cutter, drill bits, hammers, tape (ruler), tube cutter (copper), soldering torch and ladders.
- Must be able to apply common sense and understanding to carry out instructions and plans.
- Will interact regularly with vendors, contractors, all levels of employees, and Clients, therefore, must possess excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to read and write in English in order to read diagrams, meters, instructions, write report, etc.
- Experience in compressor diagnosis, fire sprinklers and irrigation systems preferred.
- Must have basic knowledge of OSHA Requirements and Local, City and State Ordinances.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Two years of multi-family experience or equivalent combination of education, training and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of this position.
- EPA Section 608 (HVAC/Freon Recovery certification) required.
- Certifications/Permits required City or State to perform job responsibilities required.
- Training in boiler repair, plumbing and mold detection/resolution required.
- Certified Apartment Maintenance Technician (CAMT) preferred.
- Certified Pool Operator (CPO) preferred.
- Documented experience as a Maintenance Supervisor preferred.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org